CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Another letter...

Dear Ian,

Even though we talked about this before you signed out (:'( )


If you leave town this weekend, I will be forced to grow to normal person size and dropkick your father for taking you away...

With that said, and with everything I have in me

Love, Rachel


Poetry?!

This could be the last,
Stupid romantic poem,
Giving the thing a name,
Is like a silly form of agony,
"Thinking of you" Shouldn't
Make me feel foolish and
Forgetful, cuz
Someday I know you'll be Leaving
And it's pretty goddamn vital
for me not to cry, and it's silly,
That I would defend you,
With my life if I
Had to, cuz I lied,
every second I didn't spend,
Telling you I love you


(is a girl with an anniversary coming up, can you tell?)

0 comments: